Wednesday, February 4, 2015

CAFFE` LATTE`TOP 2000 TRACKS {EXPANDED EDITION}

#1833 NEED YOU TONIGHT Inxs
The slow and sensual groove of "Need You Tonight" oozes sex. Written by group members Michael Hutchence and Andrew Farris for INXS' 1987 'Kick' album, the funky /rock song reached #1 in the USA and Canada; and peaked at #2 in the UK and #3 in Australia and New Zealand.

#1834 I DON'T KNOW WHERE I STAND Barbra Streisand
Barbra Streisand reinvented her sound on the 1971 Richard Perry -produced album 'Stoney End'. "I Don't Know Where I Stand" was penned by Joni Mitchell and emerged in 1969 on the singer/ songwriter's 'Clouds' album. It deals with the uncertainty that accompanies falling in love.

The list is a ranking made up of the songs I enjoy the most, ranked in order of preference: the higher we go, the more I cherish them. Some were released as singles, others as album tracks. Some are obscure; others were worldwide hits or have universal appeal. They aren't always the most famous or popular, but simply a personal choice.This expanded section now includes songs from the last few years. I hope you find some new tracks to love, or re-discover some past favourites.
Along with climbing among the remaining Top 100 each day, 2 new songs ranked in positions 1501-2000 will also be added daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment